Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Friday 28 June 2013

Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks | Crispy Chicken Drumsticks without Frying


Ohh my God, I seriously wanted to jump after I tasted these super crispy and to die for chicken drumsticks, reason is I always thought that no way you can get such amazing results in an oven and that too keeping the inside moist and the out side coating so crunchy and crispy with out deep frying.
 
Here is the best ever recipe for no fry chicken drumsticks that taste better than fried chicken.
 
 
I regret making only 5 pieces, seriously I had no hopes in making this recipe work , but it did ! yayy!!Now I cannot wait to make some again this week.
 
 
For 5 large drumsticks I used
Marination : Do not add salt while marinating the chicken as it releases water.
Thick yogurt 2 tbs
Honey 2 tbs
Pepper 1 tsp
1 tsp melted butter
Marinate the chicken overnight.

Coating
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning

                                        

Once you are ready to make the drumsticks, drain out the excess marination and coat with 1/2 tsp salt, you can add chili pepper too if you want.

Coat the chicken with the dry mix and then place the chicken on a wire rack brushed with oil so the chicken wont stick, place the rack on top of a baking sheet, this helps in getting the chicken crispy and evenly brown.


 
Chill the chicken for 15 min in the fridge and in that time preheat oven to 200 c.

Drizzle very little oil on top of the chicken on both sides.

After 15 min reduce the temperature and bake at 180 c for 30/ 40 min turning the tray once so it bakes evenly, then grill at 200 c for 10 min.
Please note grilling and baking time my differ with different ovens. So please watch out.

Now your done guys !!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...